This weeks Friday Close-up is with Gabba Rossi. She was a fellow seminary wife with me and a good friend. If you would like to be featured for a Friday Close-Up then please email me at email@example.com
1. How many kids do you have and what are their ages?
2 kids, one on the way.
Julian will be 5 in May.
Genevieve is 2 1/2.
Baby 3 is due in September.
2. What has been the hardest part of being a mom?
Not getting enough sleep and not being as creative/hands on as I imagined I would be.
3. What is the best part of being a mom? All the snuggles, hugs, and kisses that I don't even have to ask for. Their relentless love.
4. What is the best advice you have been given?
"Let them be little"
"Follow your instincts"
"Don't be so hard on yourself"
5. What is something that you do for you? (hobby or craft or read, etc.)
Go grocery shopping/do errands once a week without the kids and splurge on a Starbucks while doing it!
6. How has kids affected your marriage?
We got pregnant 3 months into our marriage so I hardly know anything different! I don't even know what a kidless/pregnantless marriage is like.
7. What are your favorite baby products?
Diaper bags (I'm obsessed with them!), baby slings/baby wraps/baby carriers.
8. What has been the best resource for you since being a mom?
Online mom groups, Kellymom.com, Dr. Sears websites and books, La Leche League website, close friends!!
9. What is your go-to snack?
Popcorn, peanut butter spoon.
10. What is something you have learned about yourself since being a mom?
I don't do well without sleep. I get stressed way easier than I thought I would. I have a temper!